Making kyphoplasty accessible to all
PanMed presents the InterV Balloon Kyphoplasty kit.
Boasting over four years of development, the InterV has established itself as an affordable alternative in the growing field of kyphoplasty. This affordability has not compromised our commitment to quality with each balloon being individually tested for compliance and inflatable to 50 atm.
The InterV is available as both a direct and traditional access kit with ergonomically designed tooling for ease of use and placement and our industry leading "Osteoflex" bone cement.
- Available in 10mm, 15mm and 20mm balloons.
Access Cannulae and Tools
- Traditional and Direct Access kits available.
- Graduation marking on each instrument for improved placement.
- Ergonomic handles for easy manoeuvrability.
- Curette provided as standard for perfect cavity preparation.
- Digital inflation device.
Osteoflex Bone Cement
- Allowing multi level repair.
- High radiopacity.
- Easy to use closed system mixer.
- Very low heat generation.
- 22 minute injectable state.